Born in 1979, we design and manage more than 100 brands and forms to meet demand in a growing base of customers.
In 1979, a subsidiary of FEMSA acquired number of beverage bottling companies. At the time there were 13 distribution centers and with an output capacity of 83 million unit crates per year. This initial operation became, 37 years later, the largest Coca-Cola products bottling in the franchise in the world, whereby we serve 357 million consumers, merchandising 3.4 billion crate units per in the 2.8 million points of sale we serve. All this thanks to the daily efforts of 100,000 plus men and women who work for us in Latin America and the Philippines.
We work closely with The Coca-Cola Company to design and manage an attractive portfolio of brands and sizes responding to the particular dynamics of our markets and encourage demand in a growing number of clients and consumers. Thus, our clients get the chance to buy any of the 100 plus brands of beverages and other non-carbonated drinks we sell.
We operate in:
- Mexico – a substantial part of central Mexico, including Mexico City, as well as southeast and northeast Mexico.
- Central America
- Guatemala - Guatemala City and surrounding areas,
- Nicaragua - nationwide.
- Costa Rica - nationwide.
- Panama - nationwide.
- Colombia - most of the country.
- Venezuela - nationwide.
- Argentina - federal capital of Buenos Aires and surrounding areas.
- Brazil – greater São Paulo, Campiñas, Santos, the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, the state of Paraná, part of the state of Goias, part of the state of Rio de Janeiro and part of the state of Minas Gerais.
- Philippines – nationwide.