Who We Are
We are FEMSA and being by your side is what drives us
For over 130+ years, we have followed your footsteps. By growing along with you, we have transformed to bring you what you need and what you want!
Creating value for generations
As a company, being by your side has required us to be attentive, brave, agile, responsible, to transcend borders, to respond to changing times and changes in your way of living.
We are transforming once more
We do this to strive as a positive driver in our society: a company that does great business, that invites people to develop, that calls for diversity, so that we can continue to generate joint value and remain always by your side.
|Customer- and consumer-oriented||
Growth in retail, beverages and digital
|320+ employees||Presence in 18 countries|
We focus to be closer to you
We are positive that the best way to achieve this is through a portfolio focused on leading businesses, with proven capabilities, financial strength, and dynamism. Therefore, our value-creation and growth approach will be focused on:
- Retail: Made up by OXXO, Valora, Fuels and Health.
- Drinks: Coca-Cola FEMSA, fostering its leadership and operational excellence.
- Digital: Building a value-added, consumer-focused financial ecosystem.
- Includes FEMSA Proximity (Americas and Europe), Fuel and Health.
- Represents 56% of voting rights. Coca-Cola FEMSA equity stake comprises 27.8% The Coca-Cola Company and 25.0% Public.
- On February 16th, 2023, the Company sold a portion of its HEINEKEN Investment in the total amount of EUR 3,200 million in an all cash transaction. Following the completion of the sale, FEMSA’s economic interest decreased from 14.76% to 8.13%. As a result, FEMSA-appointed directors resigned from the HEINEKEN Boards, and the Company lost its significant influence over this investment.
Committed to the community
We are members of the Dow Jones MILA Pacific Alliance Sustainability Index, the FTSE4Good Emerging Index and the S&P/BMV Total Mexico ESG Index, among other indices used to assess our sustainability performance.
In our Business Units we have over 320k+ employees around 18 countries: Germany, Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, United States of America, Guatemala, Luxembourg, Mexico, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Panama, Peru, Switzerland, and Uruguay.