- FEMSA achieved for fifth consecutive year the "Empresa Socialmente Responsable" Award given by CEMEFI, while Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma achieved it for the third time.
- For the fifth time in a row FEMSA received the 2009 "Industry's Ethics & Values" award from CONCAMIN.
- CEMEFI honored Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma and FEMSA with the 2009 "Mejores Prácticas" Award.
- FEMSA received for the fourth consecutive year and Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma for the second time, the "Empresa Socialmente Responsable" Award by CEMEFI.
- For fourth consecutive time, FEMSA received the "Industry's Ethics & Values 2008" recognition, given by CONCAMIN.
- FEMSA was included on the list of Mexico's 10 best employers, according to the study "Best Employers México 2007-2008", which was made by Hewitt Associates.
- FEMSA Logística was honored with the "National Safety Award" from The National Private Transport Association of México (ANTP).
- The Mexican Center for Philanthropy (CEMEFI), honored Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma with the 2008 Best Enterprise Practices Award in the Responsible Consumption category for all its practices and programs in the subject, among them the Designated Driver Program.
- FEMSA was honored, for tirth time in a row, as a "Socially Responsible Company" by CEMEFI, the Mexican Center for Philanthropy
- FEMSA was awarded as a "Familiarly Responsible Company" by the Mexican Secretary of Labor
- FEMSA Cerveza Tecate plant received the "Environmental Exellence" Award granted by the Federal Government's Environmental Protection Agency in Mexico (PROFEPA)
- FEMSA was awarded as an "Inclusive Company" by the Mexican Secretary of Labor
- FEMSA was honored, for second year in a row, as a "Socially Responsible Company" by CEMEFI, the Mexican Center for Philanthropy
- FEMSA received the "Ethics and Excellence Award" from the Mexican National Chamber of Industry
- FEMSA was once again named a "Great Place to Work" in Mexico by the Great Place to Work Institute and the mexican business magazine Expansion.
- FEMSA was honored as a "Socially Responsible Company" by CEMEFI, the Mexican Center for Philanthropy
- FEMSA received the "Ethics and Excellence" award from the Mexican National Chamber of Industry
- FEMSA Cerveza's breweries located in Monterrey, Guadalajara, and Navojoa received the "Environmental Excellence" Award from PROFEPA, the Mexican federal government's environmental protection agency
- FEMSA was named one of the "Best Employers of Latin America" by the human resources consultancy Hewitt Associates and the magazine América Economía
- Cuauthémoc y Famosa Hospital received Mexico's National Quality Award from Mexico's Ministry of Economy
- FEMSA was designated a "Leader in Business and Social Responsibility" by the management and human resources consultancy The Hay Group and the Latin American magazine Gestión
- FEMSA was presented the "Inclusive Company" Award by Mexico's Secretary of Labor
- FEMSA was named "Best Place to Work" in Mexico by the Best Place to Work Institute and the Mexican business magazine Expansion