- In general, you can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may, however, collect personal information that you disclose to us either voluntarily or in connection with an inquiry or request. Such information could include your name, street address, telephone number, age or email address. We take commercially reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. We cannot guarantee, however, the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
- We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiry or request and monitor the frequency of your use of this website for internal administration and analysis purposes. We may also store and process your personal information to better understand your needs and to analyze your use of this website.
- We may contract with a third-party business in order to manage this website and to help us understand how visitors use this website. Although a third-party business may collect personal information about you on our behalf, we control the use of the data in accordance with this Policy. We do not intend to market, sell or rent personal data about you to third parties without your prior consent. It may be necessary, however, for us to provide information about you to third parties in order to comply with an applicable law or judicial or administrative order or in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets in which an ownership interest in FEMSA is transferred. BY DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU AUTHORIZE AND CONSENT TO OUR USE, STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY.
- We may also collect aggregate information about you, your computer and your use of this website in order to analyze your specific use of this website and to understand general trends in the use of this website. The collection of such information is standard practice on the Internet and is automatically collected by many websites. Such information could include your Internet Protocol address, your Internet browser and the type of computer you are using. We may provide other third parties with this aggregate information.
- This website has links to other external sites, the content and privacy policies of which are not the responsibilities of FEMSA. Moreover, we do not have access to information collected by cookies provided by such sites.
- For the purposes outlined above, we may send your information internationally. However, we will continue to treat your information in accordance with this Policy.
- We do not intend to collect any personal information from children under thirteen years of age and explicitly instruct children not to provide such personal data without parental consent to such submission.
- The laws and regulations of different countries may impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. We are located in Mexico and all matters relating to this site are governed by the laws of Mexico. If you are located in any other jurisdiction and you contact us, please note that any information you provide will be transferred to Mexico and by submitting the information you authorize this transfer.
- You are ultimately in control of your personal information that we collect and use. We want to keep your data complete, up-to-date and accurate. You have the option to manage your personal information that is reasonably retrievable form in our database. If you wish to update your information or if you would like us to unsubscribe you from our database, please do the following:
- Send us your request through our website under the "Contact" section available throughout. Please include your name and clear instructions regarding any change to your personal information or if you would like us to unsubscribe you from our database.
back to top