- The park’s event will offer fireworks and music in addition to Christmas shows all day long starting November 27
Sao Paulo, November 17, 2014. – Beginning on November 27, each day will be Christmas at Hopi Hari. Coca-Cola FEMSA Brazil again unites with the largest Park in Latin America looking to charm visitors with the 2nd Magical Christmas. This year, in addition to other attractions, the event adds an exciting show of fireworks and music. The visitors will be able to share the Christmas spirit until December 21 in a show of synchronized fireworks “dancing” to the tune of beautiful Christmas carols. Tickets are R$ 89,00 if bought early or R$ 99,00 at the box office, the visitors can enjoy plenty of fun at Hopi Hari from 11:30 AM until 8:30 PM.
In addition to the fireworks and music show, Magical Christmas will offer a unique and special moment for every family with Santa Claus and other exciting characters such as elves, reindeers, snowmen, gingerbread cookies, and the lovable toys at the Christmas Tree: Teddy Bear, Ballerinas, and Tin Soldiers. At Hopi Hari, the visitors may drop by Santa’s house, have their picture taken with all the characters and even take part in the Christmas Tour, where Coca-Cola’s Polar Bear and his friends parade around the Park, sharing the joy of Christmas on an occasion full of magic and excitement.
“This year, Magical Christmas makes the enchantment come true for visitors through more interactive experiences. Last year’s event taught us that the power of Christmas, so alive in children, permeated to all the generations who felt happy and attracted to the Park’s characters, awed by the music and the very charming atmosphere of Christmas. Therefore, we are presenting a more detailed program, widening the interactions of the characters along the day and offering a fireworks and music show with light and sound, which will wrap the visitor’s day exactly as we want: leaving them with a feeling of an unforgettable visit,” said Cristina Tuna, Director of Marketing and Public Relations at Hopi Hari.
For Dorian Cruz, Director of Marketing at Coca-Cola FEMSA Brazil, this year we will surpass the success of the 1st Magical Christmas. “We had a successful experience in 2013, and I believe this will be an even better one. We came across improvement opportunities and I have no doubt that our visitors will have an even more magical experience, leaving them more attuned and actually leading them into the Christmas season, regardless of their age.”
Check out all the attractions of this Special Season:
- Meeting with Santa Claus: Visitors of all ages are welcome at Santa’s House, located under the Giranda Mundi (Hopi Hari’s Ferris Wheel.) Santa Claus welcomes everybody in his own house and poses for pictures, listens to wishes, and personally receives the kids’ wish lists!
- Christmas Village: The sector of Kaminda Mundi has a Christmas theme. Over 150 thousand lights grace and embellish the facades of the architectural diversity at the Park’s entrance. This sector also has a soundtrack of carols and Coca-Cola music as well as artificial snow, thus creating a more Christmas-like feeling at Kaminda.
- Interaction with the characters: The most lovable Christmas characters interact with the visitors, posing for pictures and playing with them. This is a moment to have fun with all the family with the already legendary icons of Coca-Cola Magic such as Santa Claus and the Polar Bears.
- Christmas Tour: During the day, Coca-Cola’s Christmas Train tours the Park´s streets, spreading the magic of Christmas in a festive mood. The Christmas characters, alongside Coca-Cola’s Polar Bear, parade along a fun route, delighting the visitors. All is ready to start enjoying the Christmas feeling every day at Hopi Hari!
- The objective is that each of the days the event is open to the public becomes a Christmas Eve at Hopi Hari, spreading the Christmas spirit among all the visitors! The show will have more than 700 fireworks, dancing at the rhythm of carols that will make the event more enchanting! The magic of lights and sound in Hopi Hari’s sky.
- Fireworks and Music Show: The great news this year is a magnificent Fireworks and Music show that will take place right before closing time at Hopi Hari at 8 PM. The idea is that each of the days the Park is open to the public becomes a Christmas Eve at Hopi Hari, spreading the Christmas spirit among all the visitors! The show will have more than 700 fireworks dancing at the rhythm of Christmas carols that will make the event even more charming! The magic of the lights and sound at Hopi Hari’s sky.
About Hopi Hari
Elected nine times as the best park in Brazil, Hopi Hari is located 15 minutes away from Campinas and 30 minutes away from Sao Paulo. The Park has a complete infrastructure. In an area of 760 thousand square meters, it offers an assortment of food, exclusive zones for mothers and babies, space to storage personal belongings and backpacks, stroller rentals, medical attention, diaper change designated areas, and water fountains in every sector. A good advice is to visit the two new theme areas: Bugs Bunny and friends, for families with children, and The League of Justice, for those who enjoy adventures with Heroes and Villains. Customer Service is available during work hours at the park, which also offers several bus routes located at strategic points of Greater São Paulo, looking to make it easier for the public to access the park’s facilities. For those visitors with cars, the parking lot offers space for 3,500 vehicles.
Hopi Hari Theme Park has a License issued by the Municipality of Vinhedo under number 8729, valid for an indeterminate period, and a Fire Station Inspection Certification number 111484, valid through 01/22/2016. Renovations and modifications can be reviewed at http://www.hopihari.com.br/seguranca or by phone 4007-1134 (local call.)
About Coca-Cola FEMSA
Coca-Cola FEMSA - Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V produces and distributes Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Del Valle, and other beverages of The Coca-Cola Company portfolio in 10 countries: Mexico (a substantial part of the central region, including Mexico City, as well as the country’s southeast and northeast regions); Guatemala (Greater Guatemala City); Nicaragua (all the country); Costa Rica (all the country); Panama (all the country); Colombia (most of the country); Venezuela (all the country); Brazil (Greater Sao Paulo and Greater Campinas, Santos, the state of Mato Grosso do Sul, the state of Parana, part of the states of Goias, Minas Gerais, and Rio de Janeiro); Argentina (Buenos Aires and vicinity) and The Philippines (all the country). The company also bottles and distributes water, tea, juice, isotonic beverages, beer, and other beverages in some of these territories. In total, the company has 64 manufacturing plants and serves 346 million consumers with close to 2.9 million points of sale; it has over 120 thousand employees throughout the world.
In Brazil, the company is present as Coca-Cola FEMSA Brazil; it has over 20 thousand employees and more than 72 million consumers, distributed throughout the states of Sao Paulo, Parana, Mato Grosso do Sul, Minas Gerais, and Rio de Janeiro and in part of the state of Goias.
The company has 38 distribution centers and 9 manufacturing plants in Brazil, while the unit at Jundiai (SP) is the largest in the world in terms of sales volume of Coca-Cola products. There is a tenth manufacturing plant currently under construction at Itabirito, Minas Gerais.